This years’ party is Sunday Sept. 7th at 1 pm on Grand Island. The pinned post on the FaceBook Event Page has more info. If you would like to attend, please send me a message, SampleSeeds@yahoo.com.
- May 7th, Wednesday at 7pm, I will be speaking at the North Tonawanda Library. We will be discussing Do and Don’ts, and of course answer questions you may have. I will be bringing free seeds for everyone to take home too.
- May 9th, I will be teaching children how to properly plant seeds, etc. with a Hamburg Homeschooling group.
- May 10th, Saturday 12-4, I will be SELLING SEEDS in Buffalo at The Foundry for 2nd Saturday. This will be my last time there til fall. If you need beans, squash, warm weather annuals, etc., please come. If you wish for anything in particular, email me ahead of time, SampleSeeds@yahoo.com. And you can come just to ask garden questions.
- May 25th, Sunday starting at 9 (no early birds, please,) is the PLANT SALE at my house. All extra tomato plants, herbs, annuals, perennials, etc. be for sale. Plus garage sale stuff including really good tall shepherd’s hooks.
- Also coming in June, on Friday the 9th, I will be participating in the Local Living Fair at the Giving Garden in Hamburg.