For information on the seeds, etc., please go to the GENERAL INFO page.
For CANADIAN FRIENDS, please try to order at least 2 weeks (a month would be better) in advance of when you would like your seeds. Customs seems to be very slow lately. Shipping is as follows~
IMPORTANT NOTICE!! AS of 1/27/13:
The US postal service has more than DOUBLED the price of shipping to Canada!
I’m sorry that shipping is now so high. I am not happy about it!
Because of this, only seeds in stock will be shipped, there will be NO back orders. Refunds will be given.
1-20 seed pkts. $8.50.
21- 40 is $9.50
40- 60 is $10.50
60 and up is $ 12.50
For other INTERNATIONAL ORDERS~
Please READ BEFORE ORDERING:
IMPORTANT NOTICE!! AS of 1/27/13:
The US postal service has made a steep increase in shipping overseas.
- Order at least 3-4 weeks before you would like your order. Sometimes customs is very slow, and orders are held, especially large orders.
- Please make sure your ADDRESS is CORRECT.
- Please have a working EMAIL address. I often send questions before shipping. If I can not get a hold of you, your order will be delayed.
- If your order never makes it to you, we CAN NOT be held responsible. Once it leaves the USA, we have no control over it. *Please remember when shipping seeds to another country, it is always a gamble with customs. You might have your shipment withheld. We follow the regulations as found on the internet so we CAN NOT be responsible for that if it should unfortunately occur. We do provide you with the customs form number so in case you have trouble, you can go to your post office to possibly track it down.
NO REFUNDS for LOST packages.
- MEXICO, please refer to Canada shipping.
- ARGENTINA, ARMENIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BERMUDA, CROATIA, DENMARK, ECUADOR, ESTONIA, FINLAND, FRANCE, GREECE, JAPAN, HONG KONG, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, MALAYSIA, MALTA, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, POLAND, POTUGAL, ROMANIA, SAN MARINO, SLOVENIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, TURKEY, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, and UNITED KINGDOM are in our system and CAN ORDER.
- AUSTRALIA, IRELAND ,NEW ZEALAND, SRI LANKA are in the system, but please FOLLOW EXTRA DIRECTIONS listed BELOW (Countries with STRICT IMPORT RULES) to avoid confiscation of your package.
OTHER COUNTRIES, please write to SampleSeeds@yahoo.com, we will figure out your county’s import restrictions if any. If there are no restrictions, your country will be implemented into our PayPal system so you can order. PLEASE NOTE: Make sure your country is listed above before ordering! PayPal will take your order without shipping charges. If I don’t have YOUR country in the system. I then have to refund you, and you will have to re-order.
Shipping is a follows:
1-10 seed packets is $8.50.
11-20 packets is $ 9.50
21-30 packets is $ 10.50
31-40 packets is $ 11.50
41 and up $12.50
*Please note that I have kept overseas shipping cost reasonable. Please realize that when ship to a foreign country, shipping costs rise dramatically with weight. If your order contains beans(more than one packet,) I may ask for additional shipping charges so as to not lose money.
*Again~ Please remember when shipping seeds to another country, it is always a gamble with customs. You might have your shipment withheld. We follow the regulations as found on the internet so we CAN NOT be responsible for that if it should unfortunately occur.
COUNTRIES WITH STRICT IMPORT RULES:
*AUSTRALIA. Only approved seed should be ordered. You can check specific seed before you order by Clicking Here. When there, make Commodity, the seed species(ex. Echinacea purpurea) you wish to purchase, From Country, United States, and For End Use, seeds for sowing.
*IRELAND. Citrus is not allowed. Please do NOT order Key Limes.
*NEW ZEALAND. Only approved seed should be ordered. You can check specific seed species(ex. Echinacea purpurea) before you order by Clicking Here. Approved seed will come up as BASIC.
*SRI LANKA. CITRUS, LETTUCE, and NICOTIANA are not allowed. Do not order them. TOMATO seeds have to be fermented to be free of disease which is done here, BUT knowing how Customs are, tomato seeds could get confiscated. So ordering Tomato seeds is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Click here to see the PDF for Sri Lanka seed and plant import rules.
COUNTRIES WE CAN NOT SHIP TO:
*BOSNIA and HERZEGVINA, seeds are prohibited.
*GERMANY is now prohibiting seeds.
*INDIA, seeds require a phyto certificate and an import permit so we can not ship there. Click Here.
* INDONESIA, We mailed a package there, and it was held at customs as undeliverable. So we will not send there.
*ISRAEL has very strict import regulations and we will not ship there.(Seeds of only certain genuses can go, they must be of USA origin, and they must be accompanied by a Certificate of Origin which cost money and time.)
*ITALY, I have mailed a few packages. They have either been returned or disappeared completely. So we will not longer ship there.
*PHILIPPINES, seeds require a phyto certificate and an import permit so we can not ship there. Click Here.
*NIGERIA, Seeds of any sort are not permitted to be shipped.
*UKRAINE, Seeds are not permitted.
*URUGUAY, Seeds of any sort are not permitted.
(More countries may be added as identified with full restrictions.)